This page archives the work of the Network of Care Analysis workgroup, which was convened from 2014-2019, as part of phase two of the Connecting to Care initiative (CONNECT II).
Children’s services and care are often siloed and difficult for families to access. The Network of Care Analysis workgroup assessed and monitored the level of integration and collaboration of child serving systems in Connecticut into a Network of Care.
Work Group Documents
- Work Plan
- Network of Care Analysis Introduction and Methods (2017)
- System Support Mapping and Schools Pilot Project Report (2017)
- Assessment of the System of Mental Health Care for Children: A Focus on Pediatric Primary Care (2017)
- Behavioral Health Network Analysis Qualitative Summary (June 2019)
- Behavioral Health Network Analysis Qualitative Data Summary (September 2017)