Children’s services and care are often siloed and difficult for families to access. The Network of Care Analysis workgroup envisions the integration of all child serving systems in Connecticut into a Network of Care to equally and effectively serve children and families.
The goal of the Network of Care Analysis workgroup is to assess and monitor the level of integration and collaboration between service sectors, providers and family members.
Work Group Documents
- Network of Care Analysis Introduction and Methods (2017)
- System Support Mapping and Schools Pilot Project Report (2017)
- Assessment of the System of Mental Health Care for Children: A Focus on Pediatric Primary Care (2017)
- Behavioral Health Network Analysis Qualitative Summary (June 2019)
- Behavioral Health Network Analysis Qualitative Data Summary (September 2017)
CONNECTing Annual Reports
Activities and outcomes from the Fiscal Mapping workgroup are reflected in the CONNECTing Children and Families to Care Annual Reports.