The Alternative Payment and Measurement-Based Care Workgroup will help guide the State in transitioning from a fee-for-service to an alternative payment and reimbursement system that emphasizes quality and outcomes of care, and increasingly incorporates measurement-based strategies.
- Review approaches toward alternative payment methods in behavioral health.
- Review current and planned state initiatives in alternative payment methods (e.g., 1115 Waiver, Integrated Care for Kids (InCK), evidence-based treatment performance incentives, CCBHC provider grants).
- Make recommendations to Children’s Behavioral Health Plan Implementation Advisory Board and the twelve state Department Commissioners for further follow-up and implementation.
Meeting Minutes and Materials
- Final Report
- December 15, 2021: meeting minutes and video recording
- November 17, 2021: meeting minutes and video recording
- October 27, 2021: meeting minutes and video recording
- September 22, 2021: meeting minutes, presentation slides and video recording
- August 25, 2021: meeting minutes, presentation slides, and video recording
- July 28, 2021: meeting minutes
- June 30, 2021: meeting minutes